4 things you don't know

 Hey there! 
    You're probably wondering what I have got to say about myself. First of, everyone has got something to say about themselves.

So meet me, My name is Uwem King.
 Yeah! I know you are wondering what "Uwem" is.  Uwem is an ibibio name in Akwa-Ibom state Nigeria, which means Life!
So yes, I'm from Akwa-Ibom, Nigeria.

I'm bringing to you four things you don't know about me. Are you ready?!

                        4 things you don't know about me.

1- I love to read! 

Yey! Who else loves to read? Comment below! I read business books, fictions and non fictions! Just get me a book that will improve my life, relationship with others and some fictions to ease the tension!


2- I love to meet people. 

Everyone in the world is a wonderful person to meet but it is impossible to meet them all. I won't mind to meet you.
There is this feeling you get, either good or bad when you are meeting someone for the first time. If you feel good then you're probably going to have a nice time with such person. If you feel bad, then you will have to look for a way to feel okay without hurting no one. Whichever ways! Meeting people is thrilling! Don't you think?!

First Impressions: The Science of Meeting People | WIRED

3- I love to write! 

Writing makes me feel the universe and the universe, me. With writing I can pour out my deepest emotions. Writing is just my completing half. Whoelse loves to write? Comment below, tell me all about your love for writing.

The Art of Writing — Tom Morris

I'm glad you are scrolling down to view more about me. If you are not. Don't you think you should get to know me already?
Now to the last thing...


Are You Ready? – 55 Plus Magazine for Rochester's active adults

4- I love to listen and counsel. 

I might not be putting it right for you. I sure love to give a listening ear to everyone who needs an advice on relationships and emotions. Sometimes it doesn't really matter what problem you have, I just love to hear you out and help you whichever way that I can. So don't you think I am a great person to meet?! Sure I am! I don't need anyone telling me.

Counselling Children and Young People Level 3 - Online Learning ...

It was fun having you read about me. I'd love to meet you too.
C'mon comment below 4 things I don't know about you! Let's get rolling!

let's connect (1) | Shell Lake Full Gospel Church






Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to be here @UwemKing. My personal encounter with you was the bomb. Our conversations were never dull. I'm glad you're coming here to inspire us, me. I love reading books too.

    I can't wait to read your posts and share them. You're a great person. Actually I have read your book, the grim reaper. It is an amazing paranormal book.

    Keep inspiring us. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blaqsnow, Isn't it great to know you are a fan! I am a fan too. I am glad to meet you.

      Delete
  3. This is great....I love to meet you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unknown.. Hmmm mind being Known? I'd love to meet you too.

      Delete
  4. @UwemKing, I have never doubted your amazing writing talents one day. You are a genius at writing amidst other things you do. Your ingenuity is second to none. You make me love reading. Though I write too, but you are simply out of this world. The world awaits your reign. Keep it coming, still your biggest fan! And supporter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you AJKingsley. Good to know that you write too.

      Delete
  5. To be sincere you're special and blessed. I pray you grow bigger and stronger in all your endeavors.
    I'm curious to read more of your update. Thanks for this wonderful platform where we could view different opinions from different angles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and commenting. Every one voices should be heard.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 things you shouldn't do when you are confused.

David and Chioma reportedly broke up