RCCG General Overseer will kill for his wife.

Don't marry a woman who can't cook' - BBC News

Wow! Our Papa is in mood o!
Twitter wasn't asleep when Daddy GO said some words. Some people will term it "Romantic". Others will term it " Uncommon".  These words were prompted following the rape stories now trending.

However the thoughts in people's head. The Man Of God has spoken!

In his words he said "... You can insult me, you can trample on me. I will only pray for you " He pauses and continues. " If you mess around with my wife. I will kill you!" Pauses briefly again then continues. " I will kill you so thoroughly, you won't even be able to rise on the resurrection morning".


Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Valentine's Day With A Throwback Photo ...


The Man of God himself understands that there is a boundary to one's patience when it comes to handling people.


As it is, " they twain have become one flesh"  You are on your own if you mess with Mummy G.O.

Stay Clear!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4 things you don't know

3 things you shouldn't do when you are confused.

David and Chioma reportedly broke up